Download Rolling Sky online for PC (windows 7/8/10 & MAC OS X) from Direct download link, and for more Board Games follow PCApps.us.
Rolling SkyGoogle Play Best Game of 2016which is a game that pushes the boundaries of your speed and reaction. The splendid 3D effect scene enables you to experience the imaginary traps and barriers. Now let39s control the ball and conquer the world by overcoming challenges.
How to play?
Drag the ball left or right to avoid all obstacles and try not to fall off the track! Challenge your speed with the rhythm of the music and try your best to win each round!
Onetouch control with simple operations
Stunning 3D worlds and effects
Rich scenes including Massif Cosmos Forest Snowfield Inferno and lots more!
A challenge to test your ultimate speed and fast reflexes!
Follow and contact us:
Its always pleasant to receive your valuable suggestions.We invite you to suggest game improvements bugs or general feedback! Contact us!
Source: Rolling Sky (Play Store).
Download Rolling Sky For PC Windows & Mac:
Guides for Rolling Sky for PC using Emulator is given below, follow the link for its complete guide on How to install the Bluestacks emulator and after that how can you download and install Rolling Sky on PC using that emulator.
- Download & Install Bluestacks App Player.
- For Windows, as well as MAC OS you can follow How to Run Android Apps on PC using Bluestacks.
- Once you have downloaded & installed the emulator, launch it.
- Locate the Play Store Search Menu located at the first row of the home screen.
- To download Rolling Sky for PC, fill it in the bar and you will be redirected to Google Play Store search results.
- Locate Rolling Sky, in the results and click it.
- At the application page, you will find the Install button, click it for installation to begin.
- Once it’s done installing, locate it from the main menu.
- Click it & enjoy playing Rolling Sky on PC.
More From Us: How To (Sort Of) Get The Old Instagram Logo Back On Your iPhone.
That’s all you got to do in order to be able to use Rolling Sky on PC (Windows / MAC). For More Stay tuned to PCApps.us.